Call for abstracts and special sessions to the 18th international conference Road Safety on Five Continents (RS5C) is still open. Extended deadline until May 21, 2017. Submit now!
May 16-18, 2018 the conference RS5C will take place on Jeju Island, South Korea. The conference is organised by VTI in close cooperation with Korea Transportation Safety Authority (KOTSA) and Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT).
• Road safety plans, policies and strategies
• Safety modelling, accident analysis and evaluation techniques
• Vulnerable road users
• Road user education and campaigns
• Vehicle innovations, autonomous driving and ITS applications
• Road user capabilities and state
• Road user behavioural issues and risk perception
• Safety aspects of public transport
• The economics of road safety
• Speed management
• Special session
– May 21, 2017 Deadline for submission of abstracts
– September 4, 2017 Abstract review results and request for papers sent to authors
– November 19, 2017 Deadline for submission of full papers
– January 29, 2018 Full papers review results sent to authors
– February 11, 2018 Deadline for speaker registration
– May 16-18, 2018 The RS5C conference on Jeju Island, South Korea.