Call for abstracts and special sessions to the 18th international conference Road Safety on Five Continents (RS5C) is now open.
In May 16-18, 2018, the RS5C conference will take place on Jeju Island, South Korea. The conference is organised by VTI in close cooperation with Korea Transportation Safety Authority (KOTSA).
With focus on traffic safety and health, experts will present and discuss about hot topics and the latest research in the road transport area. By providing a mutual ground for sharing knowledge and a forum to discuss mutual problems and their solutions, researchers, officials and other stakeholders can learn from results, experiences and success stories.
The Organising Committee invites authors to submit abstracts related to the conference topics listed below. The Organising Committee further invites to submit proposals for special sessions.
- Road safety plans, policies and strategies
- Safety modelling, accident analysis and evaluation techniques
- Vulnerable Road Users
- Road user education and campaigns
- Vehicle innovations, autonomous driving and ITS applications
- Road user capabilities and state
- Road user behavioural issues and risk perception
- Safety aspects of public transport
- The economics of road safety
- Speed management
- Special Session
Deadline for submission of abstracts and special sessions is April 30, 2017